The Greatest Ideas For Bathroom Night Lights
If you’re not into a toilet-night light, a more traditional version might be in order. Some models are motion activated, others can be toted around, but these bathroom night lights below are built right into the wall and require very little hands on work to install. These are exactly appropriate for you who love simplicity and beauty.
Oxo Candela Blue and Green Tooli Rechargeable Lights
• Oxo Candela Blue and Green Tooli Rechargeable Lights: These should always and forever be at the top of your list. Although they don’t stay permanently in the bathroom, you like knowing your little ones can wake up and take one with them — being able to see the entire way! Take that dark hallways! You can get this lamp only $39.99 in Amazon.
Leviton Glow Guide
• Leviton Glow Guide: You should have these bathroom night lights throughout your home and although their light is small, they’re the perfect amount to guide the way without blinding you. They draw very little power and the amazing bonus offered by the lamp is that they don’t attract bugs! It is available only $5.85 in Amazon.
GE 50723 Motion Sensing Light
• GE 50723 Motion Sensing Light: This little nightlight doesn’t stay on all the time and detects presence in the room chosen to light up. It’s bright, but the light goes up and out as opposed to glaring at you from the other side of the room, casting a warm glow. Get this lamp only $13.99 in Amazon.
Tamper Resistant Outlet
• Tamper Resistant Outlet: This nightlight is to help curb the curiosity in small children who like to unplug, replug and plug in new items to outlets. This wires in easily to any existing outlet, though you will need to buy a new outlet cover to fit. You can get this lamp for $21.99 in Home Depot.
Amerelle Lite-N-Up, Stick On Lite
• Amerelle Lite-n-Up, Stick On Lite: This light stays off until needed, but is simple to tap on. Even if you have a nightlight up by your sink, you might require additional lighting near the toilet itself and this is a great way to achieve it. It runs on LED’s so even if left on, you won’t be putting batteries in these every 2 days. Don’t worry about the price since it’s only $7.87 in Home Depot.
Bathroom night lights perhaps are not main accessories for a bathroom, but these are very helpful items for you, especially if you have little children or adult. The lamps can guide you to do the night activities in bathroom easily without giving too much light into your eyes, so that when you’re back into your bedroom, you can get easily to sleep again.